A Parent’s Guide to Mediating Kid Issues in Divorce
A Mediation “How-to” for all Divorcing, Divorced, or Never-Married Parents
Created by family mediation expert Joan McWilliams, Esq, this book shows you how to navigate the mediation process and design a Child-Focused Parenting Plan that is in the best interests of your children and works for you.
In this book you will discover:
- The Mediation Basics – What You Need to Know
- How to Create a Child-Focused Parenting Plan
- How to Get Ready for Mediation
- What to Do During Mediation and
- Understanding the “Why” of Mediation
Also included is the Pocket Parenting Guide, which can help you organize your ideas.
Use mediation to change your life and the lives of your children.
They will thank you.
Better yet … follow the steps in this book, and you will thank yourself!